Friday, May 5, 2023

Thursday This n That

Hey, look at that... I forgot to post on Sunday.  Well, crap.  I mean, it's not like there's anything going on in my life or anything.  But still...

And hey, look at that... I forgot to post this even though I wrote most of it Thursday morning... So, read this like it's Thursday.  k?

The coyotes were serenading me again last night.  It was, of course, a full moon.  At least it looked pretty full.

The boys are rambunctious this morning.  Devil babies.

I ordered some kitty probiotic stuff.  There's a powder to add to their food and a bag of treats.  We'll see if that helps with the potty issues.  They're fine in every other respect.  They're eating, they're drinking. They have bright eyes and shiny coats.  They are certainly not lacking in the energy department.  So, crossing all of that off the list, it must be an issue with their gut bacteria.  Thus, probiotics.

We're expecting storms later today.  And the sky this morning is red.  Jus' sayin'.

My customers love me.  

I'm reading that book by Dr. Pol - Never turn your back on an angus cow.  Wise words.

And now it's Friday night and I'm too tired to do much of anything but veg in front of the TV.  Have a great weekend, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Look at this. I forgot to check my RSS feed yesterday afternoon. Oh well. LOL

    It's the Pink Moon and it's full today (Saturday) and there's supposed to be some sort of eclipse aourn noonish but no clue if it's visible around these parts. I'll be at the soccer match so I'll look up once or twice. LOL

    The honeysuckle is blooming. Sadly, it's too hot to open the office window so I can smell their fragrance.

    Writing was a bust. I hope to do better.

    Marathon listen to Shelly Laurenston's Pride series. The characters make me laugh and I can click through the sexy bits. (It's like my 5th time through the series. That stuff gets boring after awhile. LOL)

    That's the problem with my current WIP. It's hit a boring spot. I need to push through so I can spice it up in revisions.

    Not much else going on. Soccer today. Should be the last game for a good while. Yay!

    Okay. I need to get dressed so I can run two errands before the 11 a.m. game time. Enjoy the kitties and rest up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I wonder if probiotics would help with a licking fetish. Poor Cleo is half bald again. Well, nearly a third, anyway.

    Nothing entertaining is happening in my world, other than heat (upper 80s) and thunderstorms. I love watching lightning!

    ReplyDelete