Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday Fishing Report - 10/28/17

Hello and welcome to the Saturday Fishing Report.

Not much to say this week.  Because of life stuff, I only went out once.  It was 42F and windy as hell.  I tried worms and lures, but nothing was biting.  After about 90 minutes, I went home.

Hubs laughed and called me a 'die hard fisherman' when I headed out.  We both knew I wouldn't catch anything, but that really wasn't the point.  I needed to get out and sit by the lake for a while.  Rejuvenation.  He understands that, which was why he didn't try to discourage me.  It was the first chance I'd had to get out all week and I was taking it.

And I do feel rejuvenated today.  Yay!

That's it for me this week.  Who knows what the coming week will bring.  Warmer temperatures maybe.  But too much warmer.  I want the water to get cool, so fall fishing can begin and I can start catching keepers again.  I need fish in my belly.  ;o)

If you get a chance, get outside some time this week.  And not just for trick-or-treating. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm chained to the keyboard for a few days more. It's gonna be mostly chilly and down-right cold at night. Y'all should be getting a hard freeze or two as well. That will help the water temps.

    And yeah. Rejuvenation. Gotta have it. Glad you got some. :)

    ReplyDelete