Friday, November 23, 2012

A New Endeavor

When the creativity gets rolling, it really gets rolling.  In the past few days, I got the idea for a new book and for a new blog.  I started the book yesterday.  The new blog rolled out this morning.  So, if you get a chance, please stop by The Unpublished Writers' Guide to Survival.

Also, if you have any tips, hints, suggestions or an idea for a guest post, let me know.  It's going to be a 'pay it forward' kind of thing.  We've all been through it and we all have ideas to help others survive the way we're surviving.  (Even you published authors out there are welcome to join in.)

And don't forget to join the Survivors (which is basically becoming a follower of the blog).  I'm thinking of some neat benchmark prizes - like after 50/100/150 followers, etc.  Maybe I can coax a published friend or two to cough something up toward the effort.

To borrow a phrase from Christmas Present: "Come in and know me better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment