1) I collect unusual coins. That's like anything from another country. I have coins from China, Australia, Mexico, etc. I also have old coins from parts of Europe before they went to the Euro. Also, I hoard odd coins from the U.S. - like those gold dollars everyone hates. None of them are worth very much, but they amuse me. I've been doing this since HS and started with an old coin I found in the dirt while I was looking for fossils out behind the house. Most of the identifying marks are worn off, but I think it's from Brazil. How it ended up where it ended up has always been a source of mystery to me.
1a) I also collect fossils and other interesting rocks.
2) I don't like George Clooney. I never thought he was attractive. I don't think he's funny or talented or witty. I do think he's kind of a pompous ass and I wonder sometimes if Rosemary is turning in her grave over some of his antics.
3) I do this unconscious thing where I adopt the accent of the person I'm talking to. It's a family trait. Dad did it, too. Since I can do this, it makes it really easy for me to mimic those accents for my own amusement and the amusement of others. I used to be able to send the Kid into gales of laughter with my 'little old Jewish woman' shtick. On the other hand, it makes it really inconvenient - especially around here where loads of people have an Ozarks accent - when I start out talking like myself and then end up sounding like I'm making fun of the other person. I'm not. I just can't help myself.
4) I have always loved Jimmy Durante. Just thinking about him makes me smile. If you don't know who that is, I feel sad for you.
5) My favorite gem is Emerald, my favorite color is green, and my favorite season is Spring. Sensing a theme there?
That's about it for now. What don't I know about you?