Thursday, December 3, 2009

Evil Pastries

Can you tell I'm hungry this morning???  Well, it's the fault of some insidious email I received today...

Years ago when I was a manufacturers' rep in Michigan, one of the companies we represented would send each of us the most wonderful pastries ever.  So gooey and buttery filled with pecany goodness.  :drool:

If you've never heard of this wonder, it's called a Kringle.  And, in my opinion, the people who do it the best are the folks over at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, WI.

Of course, being the moron that I am, I signed up to receive news and flyers in my email box.  Every so often, I open my gmail to find a flyer covered in sweet goodness.  :commence excessive drooling:  Evil evil evil.  Especially since I'm sure just looking at them is adding poundage to my ever-widening ass.


Sooo...  This morning I'm sharing the evilness.  I wish I could send you all a pastry - because they do ship these evil  pastries.  Ooo, and they even have a Kringle of the Month Club. Those rotten demons of temptations.

Anyway, if you're in the mood for something different this holiday season, order yourself up a Kringle.  They're especially good if you nuke them in the microwave for a few seconds.  Mmmmm.

Now I must go forage in the kitchen before I short out my keyboard with all the drool.  Gross, I know, but these things really are that good.  I'm like Pavlov's dog over here.  Screw ringing a bell.  All I need are pictures of food.

;o)

2 comments: