Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busting it out

Well, here I am.  Just a short stop today because I'm busting it out.  After a couple weeks of nothing, I've managed to crank out the words these past couple days.  This story really feels like it's coming together.  Maybe this will be the book that gets me an agent.  Of course, I've said that before and nada, so I'm not holding my breath. 

As always, if not this one then the next one. 

I'm just getting a little tired of saying that.  I mean, it's not like I'm writing the same damn thing the same way every time.  I'm growing and my work is getting better for it.  Anyway, before I get all morose, I'd better stop.  I just wanted to say I'm busting out the words, and I'm going to let myself be happy about that for a while.

What something you're letting yourself be happy about these days?

2 comments:

  1. You should be happy with all that you've accomplished. You'll be published one day =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got my advance check. That makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete