Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picking up the Threads

God, I love it when a story really starts to come together in my head. I just finished writing a couple thousand words, and I'm really getting excited about this book. I love love love it. Plot twists abound. Sexual tension is in the air. The subplot is unwinding nicely. Heh. The heroine and her hero are about to ring each others' necks. All is right with the world.

I even threw myself a curve ball which has the whole story leading into a new direction, but it's the right direction. Hehehe.

Oh, and I can see the potential for a series here. I've even got some of the next plots weaving themselves in my head. Weee.

I'm still keeping the premise close to the vest. Only my daughter and one of my beta readers knows about it, and so far, they both seemed jazzed about the idea. Darling Daughter, who lives for paranormal anything, says it's a premise she's never read or heard about before. Yay. She's even provided some interesting questions about where this is going that are helping me pinpoint what needs to go where.

Of course, it's still lacking a title. Details, details. ;o)

Wow. I haven't felt this jazzed about a book in a while. Feels great, actually.

And now, I'm going to go rest my fingers and catch a rerun of House. Have a great night folks, and I'll catch you tomorrow.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment