Monday, June 15, 2009

Doo dee doo

I know. I really should try to post in the morning. By the time I get done writing, my hands are too tingly to write a blog post.

Feh. I'll worry about that when my hands drop off. If I let tingles bother me, I'd have stopped writing 700 words short of my total for the day. So there.

Anyway, it's been a pain in the butt today. Yesterday we discovered a leak in the basement, and between then and this afternoon, much time was spent on clean up. Most of my work was yesterday as I scrambled to move boxes before they were irrevocably damaged. Today I spent some time helping the landlady move furniture and toss waterlogged stuff. Now we've got fans running, trying to dry out the carpet. Tomorrow, more water sucking fun. Yay.

Heh. I also managed to blow out my good knee yesterday. Now I'm limping from both sides. Double yay. Nothing like trying to sleep when no matter which way you lay, it puts pressure on your achy joints. =op

Anyway, enough about my craptastic 48 hours. I spent some time today watching the squirrel surf my bird feeder. I love my feeder. I posted the squirrel pic a few days ago, so I thought tonight, I'd give you a picture of my feeder's regulars - the finches.

For your enjoyment, I give you: Mr. and Mrs. Housefinch.

1 comment:

  1. I love birdfeeders. I love watching the birds and how they interact with one another. Unfortunately, we don't get the finches here, just a lot of doves, pigeons and blackbirds.

    ReplyDelete