Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Update - Week 25

Nothing witty to say here, so let's just jump right into it...

I got the deep edit for Up Wish Creek done on Thursday night.  Then I took Friday off.  I was supposed to jump back in yesterday for some more little tweaks, but I couldn't muster the will, so I took that day off, too.  I still should have this to my editor on the 30th.

Someone awesome sent me the neatest prezzie last week.  It's a little leather-bound notebook with my initials on the front cover.  It's my BS notebook!  =o)

This is the last few days to take advantage of Accidental Death being on sale.  It's 99 cents right now.  I'll be raising the price back to $2.99  on Thursday.

Wish in One Hand is now 99 cents and probably will be until I launch Up Wish Creek.  Although, I might throw in a few free days when it gets closer to release day.

Just because... here's a teaser of the Up Wish Creek cover:

I haven't been writing anything new lately.  Not sure what's up with that.  It's almost as if I can't seem to put new words out until all of these other books are set free into the world.  I really need to get over that.

You've already heard of my car troubles, so no sense rehashing that.  All is well.  Except when we were poking around under the hood, I noticed something has made a nest up in there.  Not sure what until a couple days ago when I was pulling out of the driveway and noticed a mouse running out from under my car.  Umm, yeah, she's getting evicted this morning.  After Hubs wakes up and has his coffee.

The bats are back under my bathroom window casing.

No fawn sightings yet.

What's going on in your world?

1 comment:

  1. Mice nested in my ex-step-monster-in-law's Jag one time. Ate all the wiring. We didn't laugh. Much. *looks shifty-eyed* I ended up blowing off everything yesterday. I repotted a plant. I trimmed some bushes. I took a 3-hour nap. Didn't write a word. I need to write. Like now! But I have an on-line meeting this afternoon and there's the internet and...and... *sigh*

    I got my oil changed last week and the dealership discovered my water pump is leaking. That's just $1200. *snarl* Got to fit that into the budget before winter. Yippee.

    Bats eat mosquitos.

    And that's about all that's going on in my world despite all the stuff I really need to be doing.

    ReplyDelete