Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Update - Week 12

Well, I didn't tell many people this but I went on vacation last Saturday and was gone through late Friday afternoon.  (I'd rather the interwebs not know when my house is empty.  You know how it goes.)  As such, I didn't write a damn word, send a freakin' query, or read anything - even though I bought like 5 books for my Kindle. I carted the thing from here to FL and back without even turning it on.

Know what?

It was friggin' awesome being away from it all.  Hubs and I hung out with his family, walked on the beach, watched the gulls, ate good food and relaxed (for the most part... we were with family after all LOL).  I even took a day and went to meet JB Lynn - which was also frickin' awesome.

Pics, however, are still loaded onto Hubs' laptop and I haven't transferred them yet.  Wanna know why?

Because I seem to have left my gumption somewhere over eastern Missouri... maybe Alabama...  :shrug:  All I know is it hasn't made it back home yet.  Perhaps my gumption is partying hard in Atlanta.  I pull it back home soon.

I mean, I did read 2 books last night.  That's a start. Right?

Anyway, we're home now.  I'll write a post about it all later.  (Because I can't even find the gumption for that yet.)

Later days, dudes.

How was your week?

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time - and you met JB, awesome! Your gumption will show up, give it time - and then give it time to recover. I always feel like I need a holiday after my holiday just to get back into the groove of real life.

    My week was going great until Real Life through me a curve ball on Wednesday night. Still trying to re-settle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week was great cuz I got to meet you!!!! :-) Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a relaxing vacation! When your gumption catches up with you, you'll catch on fire. :-)

    I'm still rewriting IC. Maybe halfway through edit 1, and I know it will need at least two more, but I'm happy with the way it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your trip =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PICTURES! And JB! Sounds like a win-win to me. ;) You know what my week was like--last minute preparations, LONG labor, and finally a new grandbaby. I'm ready to sleep for a couple of days and then get life back on track.

    FYI, LOVE the new profile pic over there on the right. :D Welcome home, dudette! We missed you. (Now get back to freakin' work!!!!)

    ReplyDelete