Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Wee Break

I'm currently experiencing some stuff that's preventing me from spending as much time on the computer, so what little time I do have is being devoted to writing and beta reading.  I don't expect this to last too awfully long.  It's just one of those unavoidable and thankfully occasional chunks life throws at you.  Nothing to worry about - which is why I felt the need to write this, so none of you would worry if I wasn't posting or commenting on your blogs.

I'm not dead or dying or even sick.  I'm not having relationship problems - Hubs and I are lovely.  Everyone in the family is hunky dory.  The Kid is doing well at school.  And I didn't drop off the face of the earth.  It's just a thing - one I'd rather not go into on the world wide web.

I'll still be reading and posting any comments that come through here.  I may even comment here and there on your blogs - just not so much.  I'll also be responding to email when I can.  I might also be posting things that don't require too much thought - like pics, lyrics, etc.  So I might be here, even though I'm not here.  (If that makes any sense.)

Until I get back, talk amongst yourselves. 

Peace out.

PS. Taking a wee break is harder than it looks...

3 comments:

  1. B.E., you have to do what is right for you and your family. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope whatever it is works out the way you want it to and that you're back soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you! Tackle whatever it is, we will wait!

    ReplyDelete