Thursday, September 15, 2011

Neglect and Productivity

Okay, I've been neglecting Facebook and Twitter and the blogosphere.  Sorry about that, but I've kinda been busy doing other things.  Like writing again!

And y'all know that has to come first.

The schedule has been three days on one project, three days on the other and Fridays off.  I did good this week, so tomorrow is my day off.  (From writerly things.  I still have life and housework and cats and errands...)

I hope you are all having a productive week and that your Friday is awesome.

And I'm out.

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya, same here, oh, and love the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found a schedule that seems to be working for you. I'm slowly trying to get back into writer-mode myself. Perhaps scheduling days off of writing might work for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not neglect, it's prioritizing! Way to be productive and write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huzzah!! Good for you. We can take the neglect :)

    Oh, and I had Cake playing in my head earlier this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate snags. They are almost as bad as snafus and impasses. Luckily I don't hit impasses anymore. That only happened when I was younger and trying to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete