Friday, April 2, 2010

Mini-Rant

What is it inside certain people that would make them decide that instead of just walking by a car they would stop and bend the antenna sideways?  Seriously.  I suppose I should be glad that they didn't steal it again.  Instead I'm just irritated that I now have a bent antenna.  They probably bent it because they couldn't steal it.  (I had the guys at the car parts place install it really really tight this time.)  :steam:

I'll be back later with a better post.  I just felt the need to vent, and since no one out there seems to care (lord knows the police have better things to do than investigate my antenna troubles), I thought I'd share with my friends in here.

We now return you to your Good Friday festivities. 

(BTW, who's bright idea was it to hold Good Friday the day after April Fools?  And no, this post isn't a belated prank.  I think the prank was my busted antenna.)

4 comments: