Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Biggest Loser's Biggest Mistake

If you had a choice between eliminating frustration and stress, or eliminating a potential weakness, which would you choose?

Tonight on Biggest Loser, they chose to eliminate a potential weakness. Needless to say, I think they made the biggest mistake. Weaknesses, once identified, can be overcome. I don't think an outside stressor can be overcome as long as one chooses to allow it to remain in one's life.

Bye Coach Mo. I think you could've done great things for your team, but you threw yourself on the sword needlessly. Ultimate I think the stress Tracy creates will do more harm than the good you thought you were creating with your absence.

What do you think?

BTW, I'm rooting for Abby (the gal from green team, so if I've got her name wrong, let me know). I'm also cheering for Liz. That lady's got spunk.

2 comments:

  1. I would have eliminated Tracey even if another teammate was bleeding from their head. I cannot stand her! And I'm rooting for Liz and Abby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the show... but I'd get rid of the person who created the most stress. In that sort of situation, you shouldn't have added stress on top of what's already going on!

    ReplyDelete