1) Clean toilets
2) Pull weeds
3) Medicate the cat
4) Watch Bones reruns for the dozenth time because there's nothing else on.
5) Do the dishes
6) Use the internet to identify bug species
7) Plant iris bulbs. (My ass muscles are still complaining about that one.)
8) Plumbing repair
10) Walk around the outside of the house with a flyswatter, killing bugs - webworms and wasps, mostly.
12) Bathe the cats
13) Play 'what's that smell?' followed closely by 'locate the source of that smell'.
14) Check the sticky traps for spiders
15) Reorganize my office
16) Build an entirely new spreadsheet that does what three other spreadsheets are supposed to do
17) Book marketing
19) Wash all the glassware on all the chandeliers.
20) Scrub floors. (Ri-ight, that expensive thingamajigger was so much easier than scrubbing by hand. Hmph.)
21) Clean the bathrooms
22) Clean out the fridge
23) Discuss politics
25) Walk up the big hill next to the house
26) Pull vines out of the trees
Regardless, I have editing to do and I shall do it. But I'd really rather do something else. On the bright side, though, when I get done, I'll have an awesome book to offer all y'all. And hey, that's worth a little unpleasantness. Right?
What are some things you avoid doing? What are some unpleasant things you're rather do?