The most awesome JB Lynn has offered me up as a sacrifice... err, tribute... to the meme gods. So here goes:
1. Post the logo(s) above
2. Accept the nomination and link back to the blog that nominated you
3. Answer the questions
4. List seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate blogs and inform them of the nomination
Favorite Color: Hunter Green
Favorite Animal: Don't have a favorite. I just love critters.
Favorite Number: One
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Coffee or Dew
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: When I still drank, my go-to drink was Tanqueray and tonic.
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook - but only because I keep forgetting about Twitter
My passions: Writing, Reading, My Husband
Giving or Receiving Gifts: I like both.
Favorite City: I don't do cities if I can help it.
Favorite TV shows: Bones, Alaska: The Wild Frontier, Biggest Loser, Life Below Zero
Seven Random Facts:
- I've only been out of the country once, to visit Canada. (Even though I grew up an hour from Canada.)
- My hands are double jointed, so I can lay my palm on a flat surface and raise all my fingertips a couple inches.
- I've named the three little bucks who come to my yard "Small", "Medium" and "Large".
- British humor makes me LMAO. My sister and I used to stay up late in the summer to watch Benny Hill, though, so I've been warped from an early age.
- I know all the words to American Pie by Don McLean.
- I love engineering type stuff, but I suck at math.
- Coming up with seven random facts is apparently too difficult for my brain first thing in the morning. ;o)
And now we come to Rule #5 - which I'm going to break. That's right. I'm a rule breaker. Livin' on the ragged edge of danger. Woohoo! I'm so bad... heh. Anyway, if any of you wish to play along, feel free, but I'm not singling any of you out. If you do play along, though, stop back by and let me know.