Time, it shore do fly when yor busy.
Sorry, I was channeling Troy from Swamp People. "Shoot 'im, Lizbet. Shoot 'im." (Talking in a Cajun accent is fun. Try it sometime.)
Anyway, it's been busy here this week.
- printed and sliced senior pics
- printed envelopes and announcements
- stuffed envelopes and mailed said pics and announcements
- yard work
- tweaked synopsis from 7pgs to 4pgs, formatted manuscript and sent submission to epublisher
- set up Daughter's graduation present (omg, her laptop is so pretty)
- made appointments, went to appointments, ran errands, took care of the Hubs & Kid & cats, cooked dinners, made chicken salad...
And those are just the highlights because the rest of the week was a blur. I think I wrote a little. I know I read a little. Everything else? Lost in the crevices of my crumpled brain. Of course it didn't help that I came down with some sort of creeping hack Wednesday night and spent yesterday with a cough syrup hangover. And I just remembered it was a short week anyway because of the holiday.
Anyway, I keep hoping to get back to some kind of schedule soon. I'm thinking any real progress will have to wait until after college orientation - which is coming up in a few weeks. Until then, expect sporadicness.
How crazy is your life right now? If it's not crazy, tell me about how calm everything is where you are so I can live the calm through you. If your life is really really not crazy, can I hide at your place until all this is over?