Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday's Deep Thought

Just now Hubby and I were outside chatting when the neighbor's cat strolled by. (I call him Simon - long story.) After discovering that I didn't have any kitty food out and I wasn't going to bring him any, Simon strolled away, but not before marking his territory (i.e. a nearby bush).

A few comments between Hubby and I later, and I was reminded of a deep thought I've had before...

You see, we have a problem with graffiti in this town and, I'd venture to say, in this nation. Some people just can't seem to stop themselves from marking up other people's property. Why? Enter the only answer that makes any sense - and today's deep thought:

Graffiti is the human equivalent of peeing on a bush.

Ponder that for a while, and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. > Graffiti is the human equivalent of peeing on a bush.

    LOL! I hadn't thought of it that way, but I think you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never felt the urge to pee on anything, but I have written my name on a few walls (in those restaurants were that kind of thing is encouraged.)

    ReplyDelete