Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Am I Blue?

Something's different... Can't put my finger on it...

Oh yeah, the color scheme's different. You can always tell when I feel like I need a change: I redecorate. (Or I get a puppy, but that's another story.*) Consider it the blogging equivalent of slapping a fresh coat of paint on the living room walls. Brightens the place up a bit and helps shock the old senses back out of whatever funk they've fallen into.

Hope you like the new look of the place. I expect it'll stay like this for at least a few months.

What do you do when you need a change in your life?

*My brother was convinced I went to the Humane Society every time I needed a change in my life. Looking back at the times when I got my last two dogs, he's probably right. I also buy new clothes or rearrange my furniture.

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I would've preferred the puppy.

    -Darling Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually, I do something to my hair. I like the blue, but I still think you need some leopard and sparkles. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at your daughter's post. It's something I would say to my mum!

    Nice blue layout though! Very calming.

    ReplyDelete