Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday This n That

Under the heading of things I did not need to know, I heard on TV the other day that koala poop smells lovely.  Apparently, it's all the eucalyptus they eat.  I would think that would make it smell like cough drops - cue the ewww - but that's me.

In college, I took a class called The Psychology of Sexual Behavior.  It was taught by a woman who looked like she ought to be home baking cookies for the grandkids, which made talking about sexual subjects kind of weird.  Anyway, the only things I remember from the class were the factoids she would drop at the beginning of class - like a sperm whale's penis is twelve feet long and three feet in diameter at the base.  =oO

The hardest part about quitting ice cream is that I have the urge to make chocolate cake but chocolate cake without ice cream is just wrong.  It's been 39 days since I last ate ice cream and I only miss it a little.  Sometimes.  A lot when I'm having a rough day.

Yesterday, I had to run a quick errand and on the drive, I got a sudden craving for chocolate.  Would you believe the dollar store has already changed over to Easter candy?  Those unromantic bastards.  Anyway, I snagged a Russell Stover Maple Cream egg and assorted non-holiday chocolates.  I inhaled the egg when I got home.  So fluffy!  Yum! 

I also picked up a Dr. Pepper, which I hadn't had in years.  I also haven't had a carbonated soda in months.  I might've drank a third of it.  It was interesting.  Definitely burpy.  And I definitely don't miss it.

Okay, I think I've chewed your ears enough today.  What's on your mind?

1 comment:

  1. It's Thursday? I haven't had a DP in decades. I switched to Diet Coke and never looked back.

    Chocolate? I just found a recipe for chocolate cake waffles. You want?

    I got deeper into the emotional scene that I teased on Wednesday Words yesterday. Liam reared his precocious head and made me sniffle.

    I fixed grilled ham and cheese for dinner. Texas toast grilled in butter, American cheese for LG, sharp cheddar for me--one slice on each piece of bread, and deli sliced ham, all put under the broiler after the bread toasted to make the cheese extra gooey and the ham warm. Pretty darn tasty.

    America's Top Dog made me sniffle last night. The "country boys" from Georgia won. Yay.

    Okay, need to wrap up my internet explorations and get to work. Gotta go pick up Only in a couple of hours. She's dropping off her 'Stang for some repair work.

    Have a day filled with possibilities! Later, tater.

    ReplyDelete