Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday Update - Week 24

How did it get to be Sunday again already?  Time flies.

I am currently still in the whining phase and am trying to move into the kicking my own ass phase.  Watch for 'Eating an Elephant' tomorrow on Outside the Box.

Worked on some marketing stuff.  Big SCIU sale coming on Wednesday - if the Big A doesn't screw anything up.

Did a bit of reading.

And some fishing.

And some cleaning.

Which got me to 5 out of 7 days of active.  Saturday's active was cleaning and boy, did my arms get a workout.  Wednesday and Thursday were fishing.  Tuesday was walking.  Sunday was weeding.  I haven't weighed myself lately, so I have no clue if any of the active resulted in lessening the poundage.

I didn't bake anything last week, but the oatmeal cookies are getting low, so I'll probably be doing a batch of something this week.

We saw our first fawn!  Just a fleeting glimpse, so no pics, but yay.

Nothing else really major going on around here.  Stuffs.  The usual.  What's up in your world?

Whoops.  Totally forgot it's Father's Day.  Happy Father's Day to all the good fathers out there in the world!  

1 comment:

  1. Week 24? Eeeeek! The year's half over.

    Yay for fawns and exercise! I'm still walking about a mile a day, but only because I have an exercise partner. I'd rather sleep. Oh, I do a little (make that tiny) bit of gardening, too.

    An extra day of Dad-sitting this week, and for the next two weeks. More doctor appointments for my brother. I worry about him. He's ten years younger, but falling apart faster than I am. Mom is 20 years older than me, and seems to be holding up better than both of us!

    Still puttering along in the dressmaking book. Make that *books*. I'll have two or three more close to the formatting stage by the time I finish this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete