Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday Update - Week 34

Here we are again at the start of a new month.  Not exactly sure how we got to September already, but here it is.  yay.

I got back to writing yesterday.  I've committed myself to finishing Ugly and the Beast this month.  Have to get 'er done because next month my cover artist will be expecting details so she can create a cover for it.  And I've kinda committed to having it published early next year, so there's that.

I spent the majority of the week polishing Unequal so my AWE doesn't want to beat me with a stick when she opens it up.  Reading through it again, I remember why I love this book and why I'm so anxious to get it out into the world.  Fingers crossed people love it as much as I do.

Not much reading to speak of last week.  A couple books finished and part of another.

No fishing.  Like I said, I was doing book stuff.  Plus, it's the last weekend of the summer, so the area is packed with vacationers indulging in the last hurrah.  Maybe I'll go next week - if I'm on track with my wordcount.

I didn't get a ton of activity done last week either.  5 out of 7 days, but only one of those was the exercise routine.  No weight lost.  And Friday I was a bad bad girl.  I bought KFC and donuts.  First time in 6 months.  The first piece of chicken was like crack.  So good.  And the donut was divine.  I also made cake last week.  Spice Coffee Cake, which is awesome with a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream.  I predict I will be exercising a lot next week.

I was supposed to have some work to do for the pay-job, but the mail got lost somewhere.  I'm supposed to be getting another packet tomorrow.  Good lord willin' and the temp mail chick don't drop it somewhere along the way.

Okay, that's about it for me.  Did you do anything worth talking about last week?  Anything to hurrah over?  Talk to me, people.

2 comments:

  1. I finished revisions and sent them to NY. And then I hid. I finished SLEEPING UGLY. Fun times! I got half-way through an audio book and lost interest. Good thing it's part of my subscription service, otherwise I'd be asking for my money back. Read another book but that will be in my blog tomorrow morning. That's it for me.

    And yay for the summer people finally going home after tomorrow and life back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Ugly and the Beast and Unequal!

    Umm, where did the year go? I won't miss summer, but September? Already? Not gonna make my yearly goals.

    I did get a fair bit done in SR and the dressmaking book, even with extra dad-duty, so I'm not complaining. :-)

    ReplyDelete