Friday, May 27, 2011

Stuff Stuff Stuff

Sorry I've been AWOL.  I'm hip deep in stuff - college stuff, rain stuff, picture stuff, flood stuff, cat stuff, angst stuff, Hubby work stuff, bill stuff, crawl under a rock and hide stuff, kick someone in the shins stuff, run over that inconsiderate bitch stu...  Ummm, yeah, well... You know how it goes.

Plus, I think I'm peri-menopausal.  Which might explain some things.  (Like the urge to run not-so-nice-people over with a combine.) 

In other news, I finally took a couple pics that Mom is happy with.  Yay.  If all goes well, those will go out early next week.  (I almost said Monday, but then I remembered Memorial Day.) 

All I can say is thank the gods I bought a couple pints of ice cream this afternoon.  Chubby Hubby is better than I remember.  I can't wait to try Imagine Whirled Peace. 

Now I'm going to curl up on the couch and try to forget how much I still have to do. 

What's on tap for your holiday weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment