Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Calling it a Win

894 words added to UEQ after about a week away.  Not the most I've ever written in an hour, but considering how little I've written this month, I'm calling it a win.  Maybe tomorrow, I can double that.

And you all have permission to kick my butt if I don't at least try.

In other news, I've been doing an early 'spring cleaning / reorganizing / sorting things' job on my house.  After three days, I'm half done with the ground floor.  I love renting this big house most of the time.  This week?  Not so much.

What are you up to this week?

5 comments:

  1. Total win! Good luck with that cleaning thing...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a win to me. More words tomorrow!

    Today I adopted a cat from the Humane Society. At the shelter he was friendly and happy, but now at home he's scared of everything - me, the house, the food, me, the silence, the radio, me. I'm hoping I haven't made a mistake for both of us.

    I'm a bit too rattled to even try and write. :-{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the progress. I'm up to write papers and doing assignments all week. Not super exciting but stressful... what can you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent - so glad you're back in the saddle after all that hashing, B.E. :)

    And yeah on re-organizing - a good way to instigate CHANGE!

    Have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll kick your butt if you kick mine.

    :-)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete