Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red-inking Phase Complete

Okay, I did it.  I finished this round of revisions.  I know I said I'd have this phase of the WIP done over the past weekend, but I don't think three days late is going to kill anyone.  Of course, when I said I'd finish it that quickly, I didn't envision one of those chapters needing some major tweaking.  I guess that's why they're called estimates and not facts.  ;o)

Now I've given myself until the end of the month to get it polished to send out to beta readers.  By then I should also have the query letter close to banged out.

And, of course, Daughter's senior year of homeschool starts on the 30th, so I really need to get most of this stuff done before then.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. LUCK, chick. A whole bunch of it. Good job and congrats to your gal.

    ReplyDelete