Okay, I did it. I finished this round of revisions. I know I said I'd have this phase of the WIP done over the past weekend, but I don't think three days late is going to kill anyone. Of course, when I said I'd finish it that quickly, I didn't envision one of those chapters needing some major tweaking. I guess that's why they're called estimates and not facts. ;o)
Now I've given myself until the end of the month to get it polished to send out to beta readers. By then I should also have the query letter close to banged out.
And, of course, Daughter's senior year of homeschool starts on the 30th, so I really need to get most of this stuff done before then.
Wish me luck.