Since I've finally gotten off my duff and gotten back to work, I thought I would use Friday as a progress report day.
So, here we go:
This past week I re-started a new book. Check the progress meter, and if you don't see it move Mon-Fri, feel free to berate me. (Not that I won't be whipping myself soundly, but a little kick from my friends helps, too.)
I also began querying for Blink. So far, I've only sent one out, but it was a scary thing for me this time around. I love Blink so much that I'm terrified for it. Don't worry. I'll get over the whole nausea/fear thing, and send out some more queries soon.
Which leads me to another bit of work I've been doing. I may have said before that I keep a separate database of agents for each book. After I finished writing, I spent some time populating Blink's database with potential places to query. Not exactly mentally taxing work, but necessary nonetheless. I still have a stack of print-outs to enter, but I'm making headway. Hopefully soon I'll start entering little things like 'equery sent' and 'partial requested'.
Lastly, I took up a Romance Diva dare to edit a WIP during the month of April. The WIP in question: Nano. It's been a couple months since I touched this book, and the last time I tried to edit it, I felt like I was drowning in a sea of confusion. At this point, I'm pretty damn sure I'll have to print it all out and attack it with a red pen. Since I'm back on my old schedule of writing new words Mon-Fri, let the redinking begin tomorrow! I'll post a different word meter, and the offer for beration stands for this as well.