I remembered! And on the right day and everything! Nothing's gonna stop me now. (Crap. I started this at 6am and now it's almost 11. I guess I suffered from an excess of exuberance there.)
This morning, we heard what I think was a screech owl. It was calling and calling and calling, and then it made this really weird downward trill and went silent. Suddenly, it all made sense. Fledgling was calling for its parents to feed it and when one of them arrived with food, it was really excited. :shrug: I could be right. Anyway, against the early morning light, I think I saw one of them fly past.
On another note, if you've ever heard a screech owl, you know why people thought there were such things as Banshees.
Man, this heat is sucking the will right out of me. I mean, yeah, we have AC, but we're still going out back to smoke, so there's that. Okay, maybe it's all in my head and I'm just lazy.
The post office is pissing me off again. This new guy they have on Mondays when my regular guy is off (he works Tues-Sat) is as bad as the last Monday guy. Derp.
Sawyer just tried to jump into my lap, missed slightly, and skewered my leg. I love him, but dang, he's a spazz sometimes.
Like I said, I start this early and now it's late morning and I am bereft of things to add, so I'll just wander off. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment