Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday This n That

Today is the 24th anniversary of my car accident.  I hardly think about it at all anymore, but I can't see January 11th and not think about it.  :shrug:

Every day the world seems to be a little more ludicrous.

I read a news story yesterday about a man in Arkansas who stabbed his wife to death because she changed the channel on the TV.  He'd been outside smoking when she did it, but it was football and somehow she was responsible for him missing the score or some such nonsense.  Derp.

Working in the woods yesterday resulted in my eyes feeling like I spent the whole day reading without my glasses.  Must be something in the air that's got me all gritty and gummy.  Today, the weather is supposed to be gross, so I probably will spend most of today reading.  Reading my own book that is.  Early Grave ain't editing itself.

Speaking of working in the woods, we really busted a hump yesterday.  Now, it might look a little TOO neat.  :shrug:  Oh well, it'll fill in come spring when all the weeds start to grow.

Coffee is freakin' awesome.  Jus' sayin'.

Your turn...


1 comment:

  1. I saw that headline but didn't read the story. People are too stupid to live sometimes. Him, not her.

    The norther hit here this morning. It was 45 at 6 a.m. and it's now 27, with a sustained winds of 31 mph. Cold times. Chili for dinner. And I'm going to try to new tortilla soup recipe for tomorrow night once I get out to the store tomorrow for ingredients.

    And yes, coffee IS freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete