With people running around talking about their 'bucket lists' - things they someday want to do - I got the urge to make an Anti-Bucket List. It's a list of things I never want to do that other people might have on their bucket lists. Or in a few cases, things I never want to do AGAIN.
- Swim with sharks
- Run with the bulls in Pamplona
- Drive a race car
- Eat octopus
- Climb Mt. Everest (or any other mountain)
- Encounter a bear in the wild
- See the Taj Mahal
- Visit any of the Disney theme parks
- Ride a roller coaster
- Sail around the world
- Take a trip to Europe. Or Africa. Or Asia. Or South America.
- Learn to knit
- Fly over the Grand Canyon in a small airplane
- Go to NYC
- Wrangle an alligator
What don't you want to do? And remember, there are a lot of things that no one wants to do, so let's leave those off. As a bonus round, who can guess which of the above are things I've already done and would rather never do again?