Saturday, November 4, 2017

Saturday Fishing Report - 11/4/17

Good morning!  And welcome to the Saturday Fishing Report.

Monday afternoon from 2-5pm.  I talked Hubs into going out with me.  We went to the go-to spot.  He caught the first fish.  A little green sunfish.  And the second fish.  A little spotted bass.  Then he switched from worms to lures and caught the third fish - a spotted bass a hair shy of 15". After he threw it back, I finally started catching.  Three little bluegills and a punkinseed.  Then he caught another little spotted bass.  And I caught a 13" spotted bass.  Two more little bluegills for me and another one for him rounded out the afternoon and since we were both freezing our buns off by then, we went home.  As Hubs proclaimed on the way home, fall fishing has begun.

Wednesday morning from 9-11:30am.  Back to the go-to spot by myself.  Not as cold or as windy.   I tried some different things.  Got bites on fake bait, but nothing was really taking it.  They were hitting worms, but soft-mouthing them like a passel of underwater retrievers.  Over the course of about 15 worms, I did manage to catch two small bluegills and a large stick.  Right after the stick, I thought I got hung up on another stick.  Except this one was fighting me.  Landed a 13.5" spotted bass. 

And now I probably should get dressed and go out to the lake.  It's cool and overcast. 

Have an awesome day and a wonderful week.  See ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. I opened this yesterday, read it, got distracted.

    Fall fishing. Good times! LOL

    ReplyDelete