Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Means Elsewhere

As usual, I'm elsewhere today.  Mondays mean my day to blog over at The Killer Chicks where I'm talking about my crazy-pants life and how awesome it is to be busy.

Mondays also mean a guest post at The Unpublished Writers' Guide to Survival (usually).  This week, I badgered the lovely and talented Karyn Good into writing a most excellent guest post.

Please stop on by and leave a comment or two. 

And if you haven't responded to this month's poll at The Guide, take a second and enter your totally anonymous answer.  (Seriously anonymous.  I have no clue who answers these things.)  Also, if you're not currently 'following' The Guide, would you do that for me, too?  It's not just for my own personal satisfaction - some industry people look at these things when they're judging whether I'm worthy of their notice.

See you out there on the interwebs!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's busy out there on the interwebs today, B.E.! I'm still not through my list. Have been to The Guide, now off to Killer Chicks...see you in a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete