Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Great Godfrey Daniels, is it Wednesday already?  Where the hell did Tuesday go?  I guess spending the morning cleaning clogged drains will make a person forget a whole day.  Derpy derpy derp.

Must have too much blood in my caffeine system...

So, anyway, how are things with you?

(And no, I don't remember where I got the above image.  My apologies to the brilliant human being who made it.  It was just so apropos, I had to kipe it.  If they happen to stumble across my shameless theft, they can let me know and I'll either take it down or give them full credit.)

4 comments:

  1. Ugh on the drains but that image rocks! Set up the IV with caffeine drip. It's been that kind of week, m'friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know I'm not the only one to lose a whole day - or two. Le sigh. ;-)

    Hugs on the blood-clogged caffeine system - I mean, clogged drain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, Silver, bring me the coffee IV. Definitely the week for it.

    LOL, Deb, you are not alone. Thanks for the hugs. I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I managed to stay away from coffee. I enjoy the occasional (maybe once a month) iced cappuccino from Tim Hortons, but that's it =P

    ReplyDelete