It's... :looks at a calendar:... Friday? Okay, if you say so. In case you didn't notice from my Marketing Tuesday post, I've been off by one day all week, so you shouldn't be surprised I missed posting on Thursday again. Derp.
Mmm, coffee. Too bad it's not doing its job. Lazy coffee.
I happened to walk around the yard the other day. Between the heat and the deer, my outdoor gardens are all roached. My poor irises... =o(
The cats are enjoying being allowed out onto the sun porch. They're not allowed out there without parental supervision, though, so we scoop them up and bring them inside when we're done smoking. With Finn, I just say OUT and walk toward him and he scoots inside. Sawyer tries o hide under the tables/chairs to avoid being carried out. Silly kitties.
I don't know if I said, but they re-chipsealed our road. It's made the whole thing infinitely more noisy. And dusty. And for tailgaters, they're risking getting a stone chip to the windshield. All in all, though, I guess it is better. :shrug:
Speaking of tailgaters, I hate that. I never tailgate. (Okay, maybe when I'm in the city and you can't really help it there, but even then I leave more space than anyone else.) Out here in the back of beyond, there's really no point in tailgating. You'll never encourage me to drive faster that way. In fact, I drive slower when I've got someone inches from my back bumper. It's safer. (And it pisses them off, which is an added benefit.) Pass me, you dumb shit, and enjoy your speeding ticket. I'm rarely in any hurry.
Yes, I am rarely in a hurry. Yes, I still speed. It's usually 5 over. I don't know why, really. It just is. I'm not committed to it, though, so yeah, you'll also see me doing 5 under because it's a nice day or what have you. If I ever get a ticket for it, I'll accept it as the price I have to pay for being a rebel.
ROFL
Oookay, I should probably go start my day. At some point, I have to hit the bank and deposit my check. I might swing into the DG on my way home. Exciting times, eh? Have a great one, wherever you are and whatever it is you might be doing. :hugs:
No comments:
Post a Comment