Tuesday, April 11, 2017

New Release and a Sale!

If you've already seen this over on Outside the Box, I apologize.  But I wanted to make sure the people who follow me here and not there got a chance to see this...

The long awaited sequel to Accidental Death has finally arrived.  (Well, I was waiting for it for a long time anyway.)  Natural Causes is now live across the board on Amazon (check your local listings or go here for English speaking Amazon affiliate countries).

To celebrate, I made Accidental Death a Kindle Countdown Deal.  It's available now thru Saturday for the low low price of 99c (or .99p in the UK).

And, as always, my books are all available for the Kindle Unlimited program which means they're free for subscribers (well, free after you pay you subscription fee, of course).

You don't need to read Accidental Death to understand what's going on in Natural Causes but, naturally, it helps.  See where I started Dennis's story, how he met Jillian, and the reason Dennis has got some baggage this time around.

Loads of fun for everyone.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm about 1/2 through NATURAL CAUSES! Have I mentioned I love Dennis and Pat? And the denizens of Last Ditch, Colorado! And I haven't figured it out yet so kudos!

    ReplyDelete