Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Go to The Guide Today and Monday

Hi all!  Head on over to The Unpublished Writers' Guide to Survival this morning and get a lovely surprise!

Awesome author, Lynn Viehl is guest posting today with her take on Finding Balance.  I can't believe I was lucky enough to snag a guest post from her.  She's one of my favorite writers, and one hell of a gal.  Plus, her next book in the Lords of the Darkyn series - Nightbound - comes out next week!

Also, stop by The Guide on Monday for a guest post from romantic suspense author Debra Webb.  (Whose novel RAGE hit the shelves yesterday!)

SQUEE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're bringing in the big guns! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm pretty jazzed about it all. Now I need Allison Brennan, and Seanan McGuire, and maybe Larry Correia, and Karin Tabke...

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete