Friday, October 26, 2012

Uh Oh, Looks Like a Bad Brain Day

Earlier, I read and commented on a blog post thinking the person who wrote it was a completely different person.  It wasn't until after I submitted the comment (complete with word verification) that I realized I had my people mixed up.  (Which, of course, made my comment completely off the charts weird.)

It's early yet and when I do something that totally brainfartalicious it's a pretty good indicator I've got a bad brain day ahead of me.

Which means it would probably be a good idea if I kept my brain and my comments to myself today.

Ever mix up who you're talking to online?  Or is it just my broken brain?


3 comments:

  1. Yikes - don't think I've ever done that, B.E. Hope your day swings around!

    BTW - LOVE 'brainfartalicious'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More often than I'd like to admit. But then I've called The Only by the cat's name, the dogs by each others' names, and I've been known to wonder who the heck that old broad is staring back at me from the mirror.

    I think it's something in the air. *nods* At least it's Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online and in person, BE. At my 10th high school reunion, I spent almost 30 minutes talking to this guy I used to have a crush on and his wife. I confessed to her that I used to have that mad crush and he goes, "Wait a minute I thought you had the crush on Joel."

    Oops! I thought he *was* Joel!

    ReplyDelete