Daydreams in the Shed, one of my lovely UK blogging buddies, honored me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I didn't realize at the time, but I've had this award before. Still, Debs' gifting is no less important than the last time, so consider this a Part Two.
The rules are to post seven things about me and then pass it along to seven other people. As always, I'm happy to post the seven things, and I'll let you all decide whether you feel like a Stylish Blogger enough to gift this to yourself.
And now for the seven things:
1. I'm a Taurus. And for the most part, the traits of that sign really do mirror my own traits. (As an aside, I love the Ford Taurus and have owned two over the years.)
2. I'm also a Dog in the Chinese zodiac. Also mirrors many of my traits, but less so.
3. I don't actually believe in astrology, but I get a kick out of reading about my signs and seeing if my horoscope actually gets it right.
4. Every test I've ever done - up to and including the Myers-Briggs - says I'm an introvert, but I don't feel like one. Sure, I enjoy being alone, but I like to think I'm equal parts introvert and extrovert. I can schmooze with the best of them. I just choose not to. ;o)
5. I have this weird quirk where every time someone tells me how much they like something I own, I have to tell them how little I paid for it. "Great shoes" turns into "Payless - $3.99 after the BOGO discount." It's a sickness and I'm working on it. I do love a great deal, though, and I want to pass it along.
6. I collect rocks.
7. In high school, I was captain of the High School Challenge team (formerly know as Quiz Bowl). It was students competing in rounds of PBS televised trivia for fun and prizes. (Okay, so we never saw a prize, but it was fun.) My senior year we made it as far as quarter finals. Yep, I competed in the Nerd Olympics. It was a blast.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. If you decide to play along, let me know so I can visit your blog, too. (And you really should, because you are a Stylish Blogger.)